Chantiers de l’Atlantique
Shipbuilding Industry 4.0
The Saint-Nazaire shipyards are one of the jewels of French industry.
Storkcom deployed a traceability and maintenance monitoring solution for temporary installations at the Chantiers de l’Atlantique shipyard by means of RFID.
60,000 pieces of equipment, comprising the electric and fluids networks necessary for the construction of vessels were thus identified in order to permit real-time knowledge of available capacity and the status of the equipment.
- Diversity of equipment
- Environmental constraints (exterior, shocks, salt air)
- Savings on restocking costs
- Control of maintenance costs
- Real-time visibility of the availability of equipment
- Acceleration of flows (ROI in 6 months)
Primo Connect / The connected corkFood industry Wine & Spirits
RFID at the service of the Fire DepartmentHealthcare
BIOMAE / Connected biomonitoringEnvironment Healthcare
COMERSO / The logistics of charityFood industry
Remy Martin / The meeting of authenticity and technologyFood industry Wine & Spirits